Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Don't know if i have anything exciting to write, so i'll begin and see where this goes. Miss chloe, miss coffee and cynicism, and i'm missing her help with computer stuff, How do i do links again? Don't really know so i'll just tell you the link instead, aeryn.org, definatly worth a visit, she's been through hell and remains fantasticly funny, and generous in sharing her experience of cancer with others, also shes a whole lot more computer literate than me and her site is a really good resource for people cancer. note my refusal to use the phrase "cancer victim". What else do i have to talk about? Umm, seeing the ever comedic Dr tilsley on friday, not quite sure why, thought i was having a ct scan, apparently not, hope he's not about to suggest something else, chemo or something. That would be crap. running out of things to talk about, lets look at some pictures instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChloĆ« said...

I am NOT a cynic. People keep saying this....... I think I'm quite a cheerfull person. I get quite excited about things that are worth getting excited about. Always see the best in situations.. sometimes. Hope your ok, speak to you tommorow cxxxxxx

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Are you talking about me?!?! That is SO awesome! I feel all tingly and special! lolol

Thanks for mentioning little ol' me. :) You gotta give yourself PROPS too! Hang in there girl and keep posting pictures! I love them!

P.S. So sorry for the "young-poeple slang" terms. I just watched Ellen.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home