Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stinking

I smell revolting, I noticed it the day before yesterday, but it is definatly getting worse. I don't mean i haven't had a wash in a while and its getting a bit whiffy, or that i have the kind of wind that causes the dog to bury its nose in the sofa, and is probably eating away at the ozone layer as we speak. No it is my flesh rotting away. I smell like a decomposing corpse. My burnt skin is peeling away and not in the pleasant sunburnt type way, more like gangreen. And the smell is foul, I can't handle it. I've come to terms with looking like a monster, i'm dealing with the exposed raw flesh, coping with waking up and finding chunks of what was previously me in my bed, and when i'm lying in the bath my disentergrating skin sways in the rippling bath water like seaweed caught in the lapping tide all of this i'm handling, but the smell is becoming offensive beyond belief.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChloĆ« said...

I haven't noticed, so not to worry. I am of the notion that if nobody else notices then everything is aright Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

the stentch is making me vomit now. Thursday is a big day all round. They said the smell will go when i get new skin in a couple of weeks.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home