Saturday, September 17, 2005

ingratitude

I am slightly taken a back, and rather disturbed, to anyone who frequents my blog, check the link on the anonymous comment on "any one for the sunbed?" and i think you'll share my feelings. I having problems constructing sensible sentences, as i've just taken my first dose of morphine, so i hope i can make myself clear. I'm almost insulted by the fact that i have been wished luck in my battle against cancer by some dickhead that runs a pro anorexia site. They like my site? Good i'm glad you found my struggled enjoyable to read about, and i wonder does the image of my burnt flesh turn you on. Pro anorexia? I mean i, like millions of others are struggling through this, i've just come back from velindre where day in day out i see people putting themselves through horendous invasive greuling treatment just to get a little extra time on this earth with their loved ones. And yet, someone reads my blog, reads how hard it has been and yet has the ordasity to think i may be interested in pro ana sites where you're activly supporting and even applauding people who are choosing to kill themselves for the sake of a few fucking dress sizes. Fuck off, Fuck off,Fuck off, Fuck off, Fuck off, Fuck off,Fuck off, Fuck off. How dare you treat life with such irrefference. It is a gift, be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home