its my abdomen, i requested that they take some pictures, i haven't actually seen my cancer just the area around it. I'm going to use the images for some gruesome art works. How you doing? sorry i havent been in touch, been spinning out a bit lately, that was really shit about your dad, how's he doing. Thinking of you loads for tuesday, if your half as scared as i am about friday you must be a mess, loads of love x
MAn, I wish I had pictures of my surgeries! That would be so awesome! lolol
I am doing ok. A little scared about Tuesday. Even MORE scared to get the results. lol My Dad is doing great. :) We found out that he hasn't had a stroke. It's just that his alzheimer's disease has cause so much brain atrophy that it's now effecting his sight and speech. Poor Daddy. :(
3 Comments:
What/where is that? How did you get a picture of it?!?!
I should have made my doctor take a picture of my cancer! Damn. lol
its my abdomen, i requested that they take some pictures, i haven't actually seen my cancer just the area around it. I'm going to use the images for some gruesome art works. How you doing? sorry i havent been in touch, been spinning out a bit lately, that was really shit about your dad, how's he doing. Thinking of you loads for tuesday, if your half as scared as i am about friday you must be a mess, loads of love x
MAn, I wish I had pictures of my surgeries! That would be so awesome! lolol
I am doing ok. A little scared about Tuesday. Even MORE scared to get the results. lol My Dad is doing great. :) We found out that he hasn't had a stroke. It's just that his alzheimer's disease has cause so much brain atrophy that it's now effecting his sight and speech. Poor Daddy. :(
How are you doing?? Holding up??
Post a Comment
<< Home