Signing off
I've made a desicision. I'm signing off, no more cancer's crap. I had my ct scan on friday, it was fairly awful, i don't know the results yet, I won't know for a couple of weeks, of course i'm scared, but i can't go on like this, sitting around terrrified that my cancer might come back, I can't go on being a person who had cancer any more, its too hard, its a limbo. I have to lock the lid on my very own pandora's box that was lorna's cancer story. It'll sit on the shelve next to all my other knightmares. Of course I'll tie up the loose ends, i've got a book to finish for a start, and draw on the experience for the sake of getting some fucking good paintings done, but cancer's crap, is being laid to rest. My life can't be about cancer any more, its has to be about living, not fear and pain. I'll post my new blog address when i think it up. I'll check in everyonce in awhile. But I really hope i'm not back posting here ever again.

3 Comments:
hello. That sounds like a good idea. Whats the next one going to be called? Hope the sprogs are sleeping again? Take care
Cxxxxx
Is it possible to be sad and happy for someone at the same time?? Well, I will be sad to see this site go but I am also happy to see you focusing on your life and living it in a positive way. :-)
Let us know where we can find you next!
I just found your blog nearly 10 months after your final post. I wish you well, and both myself and my wife have gained from your blog, and you have given us pause for thought.
Good luck, and please post if your are on a new blog. All the best,
John & Pip
Post a Comment
<< Home