Once again long time no post. Not alot has happened, my children have given up sleeping which makes everything a bit more of a challenge.
I have a project, i have to put together a draft of the book, it will be a collabiration of my writing and gary's photographs documenting my cancer story. I always assumed i would use post and exherts from my blog for this, but now it comes to the actual writing of everything its proving more differcult than i thought. Other news, i have a ct scan on friday, and i have to drink something gross first and have an injection, fun. i don't think i need mention that i'm dreading it. not up for being fobbed of on rubbish stroppy, junior doctor again eitheir.
Any suggestion for a title for the book?
I have a project, i have to put together a draft of the book, it will be a collabiration of my writing and gary's photographs documenting my cancer story. I always assumed i would use post and exherts from my blog for this, but now it comes to the actual writing of everything its proving more differcult than i thought. Other news, i have a ct scan on friday, and i have to drink something gross first and have an injection, fun. i don't think i need mention that i'm dreading it. not up for being fobbed of on rubbish stroppy, junior doctor again eitheir.
Any suggestion for a title for the book?

1 Comments:
I quite like Cancers Crap.... Or Cancers shit. Nope can't think of any others, I will let you know when I think of some. Let me know the layout and everything yeah? And I can start designing the type face. And as someone said to me this week, all you need is to choose a font........ they got an exasperated sigh.xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home