gross stuff
I’ve just been watching a particularly graphic bbc programme about people having new and ground breaking surgeries. Although after ten minutes of ogoling at their brain being dissected, I was upset when the patient came round to find they were seven years old, and to see the poor kid clearly in pain, but that I was really into it. Yes I am horribly macabre. And it got me thinking about my operation. Something I have only briefly refered to here. I had them take photograph during the surgery but I am yet to receive them. Ideally I would have liked to see the whole thing filmed, and then had opportunity to view the stuff they’d taken out afterwards and probably to give it a poke as well, wibble wobble jelly on a plate and all that.

2 Comments:
"Don't touch it don't look at it" This is my philosophy on all things that are gross and medical. This came from a book when I was little, I will hunt it out for Alfie.
I think that you should be able to keep your lumps and bumps and limbs and stuff when they have been removed (for as long is safe.meaning small lumps in phlameldihyde limbs perhaps frozen, but they would start to smell) Do you remember seeing my tonsills in a jar lorn? I kept those for years. when they first came out they were all lovely and pink and round, (Quite like testicals haha), but after about a year the blood started floating off in the liquid.Then after 5 years they looked like walnuts then they shrivled up and disintergrated.I only thew them out when I moved back to penarth.so I had kept and inspected them at least 4 times a year for about 12 years. so getting back to the the piont looking proding ogoling smelling, I think helps you understand and gives you the chance to get used to the idea that what ever was inside is out and you can greive for it.
I'm not comparing my tonsils to your lump. but I did have a good look at Amelie.
from not very annonymous neo x
Post a Comment
<< Home